All professional LGV / HGV / PCV drivers must complete 35 hours Periodic Training over a 5 year period, this equates to 1 training day per year for the next five years.
We are currently offering five courses:
1. Drivers Hours and Tachographs (Analogue or Digital)
2. Vehicle Load Handling & Load Security
3. Principles of Safe and Economic Driving & Health and Safety in Transport
4. Rural / Urban Driving & Personal Well-Being
5. Manual Handling & Secure Transport
These courses are ran the first Friday of every month at our Training Centre. Other courses can be arranged at the Training Centre or clients sites on demand.
Individuals from £55 per person Groups from £35 per person
In addition, there is a DVLA charge of £8.75 per person. All costs are subject to VAT.
Saturday and evening courses are available on demand. Contact us for details.